After sewing Olivia's shirt together, I thought I would give one of my old white shirts that I never wear, a try. Time to re-vamp a few things in my closet... So I thought I would start with this one.
1. Old white shirt in my closet that is collecting dust.
2. Take scrapped piece of Chiffon that I have and ruffle it on my machine.
3. Pin it onto my shirt in a way that I think I would actually wear it out of the house.
(This was the worst part of the process, I think I stuck my fingers, hands, and arms a gazillion times!)
4. Sew it on! ( It took some time and a few swear words, but it's on)
5. The finished look. Add skinney Jeans, Tall riding boots and a cardigan... And I am ready for a night out with the girls sipping my steamer, sitting in our favorite coffee shop!
Now its your turn. If you can sew, even just a beginner like myself, you can do it!
And this is a Blog milestone for me. I don't think I have ever posted blogs on back to back days! Aren't you proud?!