Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Potty Time




Olivia is becoming more interested in the toliet lately and it has been good so far. Today we managed to get her to go "pee pee" twice in her potty. I have a feeling it is only going to get better from here. Yea! No more diapers... (soon hopefully:))

And since we are on such a good note of things Olivia is doing... We have officially gotten rid of the



Binky!
Yea!! It was a hard couple of days, but we have made it without it now for two weeks and she doesn't seem to miss it. Thank goodness!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, girl. congrats! the binkey is gone! that's great that she's starting to go potty!
Brooklyn is finally potty trainned. it's so nice!

dkwalkerfam said...

We need to take Owens away. I am just dreading it... How long did it take before she didn't miss it?

L said...

Yay!! She is so darling Heath!

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

That's awesome. I'll hae to get your advice when that time comes for me. Love ya!

krystal said...

right on Livy, good work, Heather. we had so much fun playing yesterday. thanks for dinner.

Roo said...

Now I am feeling guilty, i need to try harder with training Lucy... Good job OLIVIa!

Tony and Whitney said...

So not looking forward to potty training. . . and I'm a couple years off. . .

If you don't mind, I'd love to have your address so I can send Christmas Cards. You can just e-mail it to me at whitney.child@gmail.com
Thanks!

The Jackson Three said...

Congrats on both - I am definitely not ready for the potty and am trying to make a plan for the binky - how did you do it?