Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Ultimate Act of Sportsmanship

Something strange about me is that I love the news. I always want to watch the news over just about anything, especially the national news on NBC. I know several people that hate the news because they feel like it's all bad news. Although most of the time that is true, occasionally there is a really good story that really makes those bad ones easier to hear. This one is for all of us that have felt like we needed someone to carry us when we couldn't carry ourselves.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great clip Heather. I'm one of those people that don't watch the news especially in Dallas, honestly it scares me. So thanks for sharing that clip I had not seen it!! There is still hope for this world with great youth around like those girls.

Mikki said...

Very inspirational. YOu know I'd carry you round those bases :) BTW Bishop Wilkens keeps telling me that I laugh like you. He thinks that we are beginning to rub off on each other. Just to set the record straight... IT is MY laugh!

L said...

That is so cool!!! Thanks for sharing.